The BMW motorcycle company continues to show its superiority in the manufacturing of some the best bikes the industry has yet to experience. Ever since the company was founded, it has never fallen short of expectations by incorporating power and performance in a dynamic way that suits its sporty finishing appearance. The marquee German-based company just added another special bike to their name; the new BMW K 1300 series. To follow is a comprehensive 2016 BMW K1300S Review.
With a massive body structure that certainly suits it power, it is designed with sharp lines that make it a beauty that every motorbike enthusiast will last for. Noticeably observable from the front is the large headlight housing, and the angular fuel tank as viewed from the side. With an added luxurious touch to its design and a sporty light alloy wheels, anyone would fancy a quick ride with the BMW K 1300S.
- In-line 4-Cylinder engine – with such an engine, the bike’s power cannot be questioned.
- Gear shift assistant – a great feature for racing through the gears amply, no need for clutching and releasing the accelerator to shift gears.
- 2D HP dashboard – sufficiently ideal for racing
- Automatic tyre pressure control system – a convenient means of ensuring that the tire pressure is right for a safe and smooth ride.
- Spring travel Sensor – a means of ensuring safety on the rider by tangibly improving the contact between the tyres and the road.
• Engine Capacity – 1293 cc, 4-cylinder engine with 4 valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication and a double overhead camshafts.
• Maximum torque – 103 Ib-ft at 8,250 rpm
• Maximum speed – over 125 mph
• Tank volume – 5 gal
• Wheel cast – aluminium wheels
• Wheelbase – 62.4”
Date of Release and Price
The BMW Company made announcement of their highly rated bike in 2015. If in the US, the bike is price at $15,995 including ABS.