After the Honda CB1100 exited the United States market in in 2013 just two years after coming into the market, the lovely motorbike is returning as CB1100 EX in 2017.
Before it lands the Western market, we have here, eight facts to share with you
1. Honda CB1100 EX is a change from the predecessor
The 2017 Honda CB1100EX is not completely same to its predecessor 2013 Honda CB1100. There are shifts in the aesthetics and functional besides sharing the same primary platform.
2. The Honda CB1100 EX is served by the new Showa suspension components
The bike is fitted with a unit of the Showa Dual Bending Valve and forks measuring 41mm. Except for the adjustable spring preload at both ends, all components compact improvement on the CB1100 EX suspension system.
3. CB100 EX comes with new wheels
Honda is using the traditional spokes of stainless steel on the 18-inch hoops; the triple-disc braking uses the standard ABS.
4. There is a new clutch design on the CB1100
EX The clutch on the 2017 Honda CB1100 EX has a spring lightening and pull from the torque-assist function designed with safer downshift enhancing slipper operation that is familiar.
5. Allowance for more freely breath on the CB1100 EX by intake
Updates The CB1100 EX has a new exhaust tone, thanks to its inlet designs that are changeable to be fitted with smaller lighter mufflers.
6. A new tank on the CB100 EX
The 2017 Honda has a seamlessly designed fuel tank to be more stylish and less retro.
7. LED is now the Lighting
The lighting system of the 2017 Honda CB1100 EX is now LED 8. The price is not set for the Honda CB1100 EX Despite the announcement to avail the Honda’s 2017 CB1100 EX model in May, the price is still a guess. The Large Project Leader, Mitsunobu Imada, in charge of the CB1100 EX assures customers of the of a desirable joy to own the bike which has quality and fulfilling functionality. The bike boasts of an inline-4 engine with very impressive specs, an excellent chassis, colors, dimensions, and capacities.
2017 Honda CB1100 EX Specs:
- Type: Inline-4
- Bore x stroke: 73.5mm x 67.2mm
- Displacement: 1140cc
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve train: DOHC, 4 vpc
- Fueling: PGM-FI w/ automatic enrichment circuit; 32mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Fully transistorized
- Cooling: Air
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final drive: 530 O-ring chain
- Front suspension: 41mm forks w/ spring-preload adjustability; 4.2 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Twin shocks w/ spring-preload adjustability; 4.5 inches of travel
- Front tire: 110/80 x 18
- Rear tire: 140/70 x 18
- Front brakes: 296mm floating discs w/ four-piston calipers
- Rear brake: 256mm disc
- ABS: Standard
Dimensions and Capacities
- Rake: 27.0 degrees
- Trail: 4.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 58.7 inches
- Seat height: 31.2 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.4 gallons
- Curb weight: 540 pounds
- Warranty: One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available
2017 Honda CB110 EX Color:
- Candy Red
Stay updated as more information comes in on your favorite bikes!