5Perhaps you were under the impression that KTM had covered the whole big-inch adventure, touring or sports area when they presented the 1290 Super Adventure R and the 1290 Super Duke GT . You may have been mistaken, now that the 2017 KTM Super Adventure T is here to provide the ultimate in touring leisure.
Big-inch Of Adventure Is Here-KTM 1290
1. The 2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure T is rather tall, but it is by no means too tall. You can adjust the seat height anywhere between 33.9″ and 34.4″.
2. In KTM 1290 Super Adventure T, the suspension is long legged and extremely high-tech. The suspension, which is is semi-active, is fully adjustable at the left handlebar.
3. Super Adventure T’s chassis is perfectly spread out for touring. It certainly provides no shortage of high speed stability.
4. With the 1290 LC8 V-twin motor which we all love, which puts out 160 horsepower, your SAT is never too shabby at all, particularly weighing more than 500 pounds, its eight gallon fuel tank completely empty.
5. The KTM 1290 Super Adventure T offers you with an electronic package is purpose select-able. With four traction control modes, including Off road, you combined ABS is standard, boasting an Off road ABS mode which functions only on the front wheel, which lets you slide your back wheel.
6. The wheels for the 2017 KTM 1290 Super Adventure T have been reduced in sized compared to the 1290 SAR. Replacing the class 21- or 18-inch wheel combo which you find on true ADV bikes, this Super Adventure T employs a more road friendly 19- or 17-inch pairing.
7. The 1290 Super Adventure T has touring features which include the standard heated grips and seats, not to mention awesome cruise control. If you are not a fan of starting up on steep u pward inclines, the the Hill Hold Control will keep the Super Adventure T from rolling back when you release the clutch.
8. The KTM 1290 Super Adventure T is seen as KTM’s premium touring bike. KTM claims that it is on top of its chain, “a first-class power explorer.”