The 2015 TMAX is the latest edition to the Yamaha Motor Corporation USA line up of scooters. Yamaha has made sure to give a bike like experience for the riders in a scooter.
Here are the power-packed features of the new TMAX scooter from Yamaha.
1. 530 cc liquid cooled, four stroke twin cylinder which is fuel injected and delivers maximum fuel efficiency with powerful acceleration and easy commuting on highways.
2. Upside down 41 mm Front forks and diecast aluminum frame.
3. New Radial mount front brake calipers.
4. Continuous Variable Transmission CVT technology for convenience and ease.
5. New smartkey system which has made turning on the scooter as easy as pushing a button. It also handles the handle lock mechanism with just pushing the button.
The new 2015 TMAX will hit the showrooms in the US in February 2015 and will retail for $10,490. The ultra modern look of the scooter has made it even more attractive and its innovative and easy to use features have made it a value for money. Yamaha is known for its product offerings including motorcycles, ATVs, outboard motors, personal watercraft, boats, outdoor power equipment, accessories, apparel and more. The products by Yamaha are sold across the nation through a network of dealers across the US.
Photo Credits; moto